nadya [at] nadyabelov.com
Nadya Belov, is a senior research scientist at Lockheed Martin's Advanced Technology Laboratories specializing in human terrain, social network modeling, and data fusion. She holds a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from Drexel University, with a thesis on Facilitating Mobile Intellectual Teamwork. She has the ability to satisfy the requirements for a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
- Exploring the Human Fabric through an Analyst's Eyes. Nadya Belov, Jeff Patti, Saki Wilcox, Rafael Almanzar, Janet Kim, Jennifer Kellog, and Steven Dang. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Social Computing, Behavioral Modeling, and Prediction. March 29–April 10, 2010. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Berlin/Heidelberg, Vol. 6007–2010, Book: Advances in Social Computing, p. 367–374.
- Context-Aware Human Network Persistence and Management Through Effective Soft Fusion. Nadya Belov and Jody Daniels. In Proceedings of the Human Social Culture Behavior (HSCB) Modeling Program: Focus 2010 Conference. August 5–7, 2009.
- Dynamic Context Maintenance in Human Terrain. Nadya Belov, Jeff Patti, and Angela Pawlowski. In Proceedings of the MSS National Symposium on Sensor & Data Fusion (NSSDF). August 3–7, 2009.
- GeoFuse: Context-Aware Spatiotemporal Social Network Visualization. Nadya Belov, Jeff Patti, and Angela Pawlowski. In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Human Computer Interaction. July 19–24, 2009. Extended abstract.
- Mixed-Initiative Soft Data Fusion Associate. Nadya Belov and Peter Gerken. In Proceedings of the Twelfth International Conference on Information Fusion. July 6–9, 2009.
- Dynamic Networks: Rapid Assessment of Changing Scenarios. Nadya Belov, Michael K. Martin, Jeff Patti, Jeff Reminga, Angela Pawlowski, and Kathleen M. Carley. In Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Social Computing, Behavior Modeling and Prediction. March 31–April 1, 2009.
- Cognitive Workload Gauge Development: Comparison of Alternative Classification Methods. Patrick Craven, Nadya Belov, Patrice Tremoulet, Michael Thomas, Chris Berka, Dan Levendowski, and Gene Davis. In Proceedings of the Second Annual AugCog International Conference (HFES/ACI). October 16–20, 2006.
- Augmented Cognition for Tactical Tomahawk Weapons Control System Operators. Patrice Tremoulet, Joyce Barton, Patrick Craven, Adam Gifford, Nick Morizio, Nadya Belov, Kath Stibler, Susan Harkness Regli, and Michael Thomas. In Proceedings of the Second Annual AugCog International Conference (HFES/ACI). October 16–20, 2006.
- Plan Driven Fusion: Shaping the Situation Awareness Process using Empirical Plan Data. Phil DiBona, Nadya Belov, and Angela Pawlowski. In Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Information Fusion. July 10–13, 2006.
- A Service Architecture for Intellectual Work on Mobile Devices. Nadya Belov, Ilya Braude, and Werner Krandick. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Service Oriented Computing. December, 2005. Demonstration paper.
- Intellectual Teamwork on Smartphones. Nadya Belov, Colin Koeck, Werner Krandick, Joshua Shaffer, and Thomas Hewett. In Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Human Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services (MobileHCI). Septemer, 2005.
- Facilitating Intellectual Teamwork. Masters Thesis, Drexel University. May, 2005.
- Wireless Internet Collaboration System on Smartphones. Nadya Belov, Ilya Braude, Werner Krandick, and Joshua Shaffer. J. Castro and E. Teniente, editors, Proceedings of the Workshop on Ubiquitous Mobile Information and Collaboration Systems (UMICS), 17th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering. June, 2005.
- Secure Mobile Agents on Ad Hoc Wireless Networks. Evan Sultanik, Donovan Artz, Gustave Anderson, Moshe Kam, William Regli, Max Peysakhov, Jonathan Sevy, Nadya Belov, Nicholas Morizio, and Andrew Mroczkowski. In Proceedings of the Fifteenth Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence Conference. American Association for Artificial Intelligence, August, 2003.